Ofu Beach

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jack de tous les métiers, maître d'aucun

{Jack of all trades, master of none}

I am the kind of person who will try anything once. I consider myself a:


cook



art lover

 triathlete/runner

Yogi (I do actually practice)

Waterman

photographer

equestrian

teacher (well the teacher formerly known as Mrs. G)

...and whatever else holds my attention for any significant amount of time. For many years I have struggled with this concept of being mediocre at a lot of things and exceptional at none. While I have enjoyed learning new skills and hobbies, and meeting all sorts of wonderful people I still search for that 1 thing I cannot live without doing. Honestly I envy the people who, with all certainty can say, "I am a _______". That to me is a huge accomplishment! I would love to know what your passions are...what can you not live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment