Ofu Beach

Friday, March 4, 2011

Sew la vie

Sew la vie........

On a recent outing in Jacksonville my best friend Carly, Hobie and I took a walk through one of our (mine and Carly's...not Hobie's) favorite stores....Anthropologie! No sooner did we walk in without any intentions of purchase, did we of course walk out with our tiny bags bearing the name of the oh so hip retailer. One of my favorite things about Anthro is the home section...specifically the aprons. They've got that, "I'm so cool and well traveled, without any effort at all," look to them and the soon to be Mrs. Gunby and I can't help but ogle over the beautiful patterns and "uniqueness" of it all! 

Friends, I tell you this because, while I'm willing to sometimes spend stupid amounts of money on a dress for some reason the thought of spending $30.00 on something I'm going to purposefully get filthy seems like an even worse idea...

So today, Craft Day, I decided to make one of these artful aprons...




2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you made an apron! I love it! Well Done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy - you are an inspiration!
    Great job on the blog, great job on the apron, great job enjoying life!
    I'm going to read on...

    ReplyDelete